Required Application Materials
1. High School Official Transcript.
2. Diploma(s) or Certificate of (expected) high school graduation.
3. Proof of college enrollment or college attendance.
4. Official Transcripts from all institutions attended.
5. Financial Affidavit (affidavit of support and supporting bank statement showing solvency for first year expenses-approximate $40,000; undergraduate).
6. English-proficiency test results from one of the following tests: TOEFL, IELTS, PTE
Submit all the required documents to:
International Admissions and Immigration Services
School of International Programs
400 Jefferson Street
Hackettstown, NJ 07840 U.S.A.